Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Photos of Kids

A couple of weeks ago I had a friend, Sarah, take photos of the kids.  Sarah has her own photography business and I was always so impressed with her photos.  Sarah took the kids and I to downtown Florence which provided great backgrounds for the photos.  A couple of days ago Sarah gave me a CD with over 250 photos!!!  The photos were outstanding!  I loved them all!

Then the painful part came of picking out just a few of the pics to add to a Christmas card.  I didn't have much time to decide as I had to get the cards ordered so hopefully they would arrive to family and friends before Christmas.  I did eventually come up with a few of my favorites and had cards printed.  Now I just have to get the cards addressed and sent off in the mail!

I wanted to share some of the photos with everyone so take a look at the album I will be attaching to the blog!

By the way, you will notice in the photos that I am in some but there isn't any with John.  John ended up going out of town the week we had the photos taken but I decided to jump in just a few.

Enjoy the pics!
Kids Photos (December 2009)

No comments: