Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can't Wait

My friend Sarah from work (also the kid's school) took photos of the kids last week.  Sarah did post a couple of photos on facebook to give me a sneak peek.  I don't know about that, it is more like torture!  The two photos posted were fabulous!  I can't wait to see the rest of them!  Thanks, Sarah, you were awesome to work with!  I know it is going to be very difficult to decide which photo will be used for Christmas cards this year!  Maybe I will use the photocards that allow you to use several photos per card.

Speaking of Christmas cards, I need to decide where and what style card I am going to use.  This is a painful decision for me.  This is similar to what I go through when looking for a new background for this blog.  I  want the "perfect" look and I end up wasting sooooo much time looking and looking for the perfect card, design, etc.

Why am I like that?  Where did this obsession to have the "perfect" everything come from?  Mmmm....let's think about that one.  It is too late to start analyzing myself tonight :)

No comments: